RFID Arena

Categories

ITEM-LEVEL VISIBILITY IN RENTAL POOL CIRCULATION WITH RFID

Roldo Rent decided to go for UHF RFID tracking system for several reasons.
As consumers were soon able to rent the smart move boxes directly from Roldo Rent,
improving the item-level visibility was crucial. They also wanted to allow customers to improve control in the assets rented, and also to improve logistical operations inside Roldo Rent. Moreover, Roldo Rent was looking for a solution that would reduce losses, improve inventories in the depots and increase the efficiency of the administrative processes, and also to enable Roldo Rent's expansion with rental and logistics services to other industries and their clients.

Read the whole case study here.

Don't miss the sale on the 55% of shoppers who walk into your store knowing exactly what they are looking for.

Depending on which study to believe some 85%-90% of purchases are still made in brick-and-mortar environment. Furthermore a recent study reports that 55% of shoppers know exactly what they are looking for when they walk into a store.

Webrooming, the practice of researching items online and then purchasing them in-store is surpassing showrooming as a phenomenon. Consumers tend to webroom as they don't like to wait for products nor pay for the delivery.

Additionally, consumers are more and more time conscious and don't want to make unproductive trips to stores.

Read the entire article here.

Upcoming events

Next time you can meet us at:

RFID tomorrow Conference & Exhibition 2016

in Düsseldorf, Deutschland

September 19 - 20, 2016

RFID tomorrow Conference & Exhibition 2016

Have a nice weekend!

21 comments on “Friday Blog. How to increase sales to webrooming customers? ROLDO RENT- item-level visibility in rental pool circulation with RFID. New case study.”

1. Posted 02 February 2017 at 09:07:05

Read how Roldo Rent manages the rental pool circulation with RFID. On-the-shelf availability and correct data online is the key of ensuring the webrooming customer sales.really nice

2. Posted 13 November 2017 at 07:56:37

amazing whihabs iasndk

3. Posted 15 November 2017 at 09:37:25

I have to voice my passion for your giving support to those people that should have guidance on this matter.

4. Posted 16 November 2017 at 23:09:12

I have read the entire case study that looks a little bit interesting and valuable for my own coursework.

5. Posted 12 January 2018 at 11:19:38

Really, i appreciate the effort you made to share the post. The topic here i found was really effective to the topic which i was researching for a long time

6. Posted 12 January 2018 at 11:20:18

Good site!

7. Posted 31 January 2018 at 07:11:19

Hey, Loved it. Thanks For sharing this post with us.
    Fix Your Technical Problem With us. We are a team of the tech geeks. problem with Router, antiviruses, Windows, printer etc

8. Posted 31 January 2018 at 07:20:19

We are providing the helpful solution for problems Related to antivirus. We are giving a proper guidance how to fix your Gadgets Security.

9. Posted 31 January 2018 at 11:10:54

I appreciate your effort to collect genuine information.
    <a href="http://wirelessrouterexpert.com/">Wireless router </a> contains the router tech information which provides to the user to get resolve their router technical issues.

10. Posted 31 January 2018 at 11:26:21

Great post full of useful tips! It iS helpful to offer an alternative viewpoint.We provide tech support information and give the better solutions to customers.
    Please visit link http://salon-viktoria.com/technology/is-mcafee-slow-down-your-computer/

11. Posted 18 March 2018 at 23:08:34

And maybe that's all I can say at this time comments, for the delivery of information that most people say helpful, nice draw.

12. Posted 20 March 2018 at 10:43:52

This page gives you a lot of information. Thank you!

13. Posted 19 April 2018 at 10:42:59

Interesting article! Thank you for sharing them! I hope you will continue to have similar posts to share with everyone!

14. Posted 07 May 2018 at 23:49:54

Great blog!
    Thanks for sharing

15. Posted 15 May 2018 at 10:06:34

Fascinating article! Much obliged to you for sharing them! I trust you will keep on having comparable presents on share with everybody!

16. Posted 15 May 2018 at 12:24:51

Furthermore, perhaps that is whatever I can state as of now remarks, for the conveyance of data that a great many people say accommodating, pleasant draw.

17. Posted 16 May 2018 at 11:39:01

Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time, today i find it finally. this post give me lots of advise it is very useful for me !

18. Posted 28 May 2018 at 13:52:01

I love this post!

19. Posted 19 June 2018 at 16:16:15

I appreciate this work amazing post for us I like it.

20. Posted 10 July 2018 at 13:55:58

Discipline is everything. Whatever it is you need to achieve in life - it needs discipline. Nothing worth having comes simple. Also, anything worth having needs reliable exertion. Also, steady exertion needs discipline. A day by day exertion. Get settled with being awkward. I've taken in this the most difficult way possible. You need to consider something, you need to go to college, you're working towards a Ph.D., you need to be a competitor, an essayist, an artist, a painter, and so on - there are individuals in every one of these fields, and they all have one thing in like manner.

21. Posted 10 July 2018 at 13:59:53

it's a great blog. Roldo Rent manages the rental pool circulation that is so amazing.